Welcome to Congress Center Messe Frankfurt, the largest and most flexible congress venue in Frankfurt. The building can accommodate up to 3,400 guests and can be extended through adjacent locations.
Behind the glass façade of Congress Center Messe Frankfurt is a sophisticated concept on four levels that will meet your individual needs. With eight comfortable conference rooms, four offices and a VIP lounge, the building is an ideally spacious choice for successful business events.
"[...] The spacious Harmonie Hall which can also be tiered and the adjoining rooms are ideally suited for the German Dental Congress and the more than 3,000 participants. We are very satisfied – the service and support offered by Congress Frankfurt is excellent and everything is just right."
The versatile Harmonie hall
Measuring 1,800 square metres, the Harmonie hall is the multifunctional heart of the Congress Center in Frankfurt and can adapt to suit all your plans: an auditorium for some 2,200 participants, an accompanying exhibition or a show with a lavish banquet? Configure the hall the way you need it – it is even possible to combine an auditorium with an exhibition: the Harmonie hall fits the bill here with its mobile floor, flexible partitioning and state-of-the-art technology. There is also direct access to Hall 5 (20,000 square metres), which you can use for exhibitions or innovative event formats. Individual event design at its best!
Flexibly combinable and easy to reach
Congress Center Messe Frankfurt not only offers ample space but also more combination options than any other venue. Thanks to the Via Mobile covered moving walkway, it is connected directly to all halls in the Frankfurt exhibition grounds. By combining the Congress Center with Hall 5 or the Forum, it is possible to bring to life a wide range of concepts that will make your event unique: a congress with accompanying exhibition, additional breakouts or an unforgettable evening event with a special ambience.
As well as this, Congress Center’s reachability is second to none. Located at the heart of Frankfurt with ideal connections to hotels, public transport and parking spaces, and just a ten-minute walk from the Central Station – what better venue for your event? Right next door in the same building complex is the Maritim Hotel Frankfurt with eight hotel floors and 543 rooms.
Benefits of the Congress Center for you
- Room for 3,400 guests, around 2,200 of which in the large Harmonie hall
- Harmonie hall that can be divided up and staggered flexibly with a stage area measuring 300 m²
- Can be extended at any time through direct connection with Hall 5 and the Forum
- Maritim Hotel with eight hotel floors and 543 rooms above the Congress Center
- Underground train and tram stop directly outside
Congress Center Impressions
The building at a glance
Level C0 – Main foyer
- Registration counter with 12 workstations
- Organisation office
- Access to Maritim Hotel Frankfurt
Level C1 – Organiser rooms for briefings, debriefings or VIPs
- 4 offices for event organisers
- 3 conference rooms for up to 50 people
- VIP Lounge (70 m²)
Level C2 – Congress level
- Harmonie hall, flexibly divisible and tierable, up to 2,207 people and direct access to Hall 5 (20,000 m²), six interpreter booths
- Spektrum, divisible, up to 283 people
- Conclusio, divisible, up to 160 people
- Foyer with two built-in bar counters
Level C3 – Numerous breakout variants or additional plenary hall
- Fantasie, divisible, up to 283 people
- Illusion, divisible into two parts, up to 473 people
- Foyer with two built-in bar counters
- 2 parking levels with 466 parking spaces directly in the building
- WiFi included
- Barrier-free lift access to all levels
- 32 monitors for individual event branding and visitor management
Have you found your location here?
Take advantage of our extensive event experience. As a strong service partner with a wide range of individual consulting and service options, we would be happy to provide you with an offer of exhibition spaceevent space and services tailored according to your wishes.